PT-141 (Bremelanotide) isomer is derived from Melanotan-2 with strongly increasing libido and sexual activity encouraging both men and women (not of the original features Melanotan which is to stimulate tan).
PT-141 not only increases libido, but at the same time too your attractiveness to the opposite sex. PT-141 belongs to the family of melanocortin agonists. PT-141 (Bremelanotide) has no effect on the vascular system (such as other sexual stimulants - e.g. Viagra, Cialis, etc.) Because, in contrast to them is active only through the nervous system (via the hypothalamus), so its use is completely safe (the only selective effect on the stimulation of melanocortin receptors, leading to an increase in libido and increase sexual desire).
Statements made by people who participated in the clinical trial drug PT-141
- Women who participated in the study, said that after the use of PT-141 "trembled inside with excitement and desire to have sex."
- Men said that after the use of PT-141 had a feeling of being "young and energetic" as well also felt strongly increased appetite for sex.
- Another user PT-141 in combination with Viagra at age 67 years after the test said: "Once again I felt like a 16 year old."
Main effects and the benefits of using PT-141
- PT-141 (Bremelanotide) dramatically increases libido and sex drive both men and women
- PT-141 (Bremelanotide) has no effect on the cardio-vascular system (does not increase blood pressure), or adverse effects of classical sexual stimulants (such as Viagra, etc.)
- PT-141 (Bremelanotide) increases your attractiveness to the opposite sex
- PT-141 (Bremelanotide) is effective in the treatment of sexual dysfunction in both men (erectile dysfunction or impotence) and female (sexual arousal disorder)
Melanotan II is a peptide and is not used as a drug to treat or cure any disease. Although the peptide is easily available on the International market, it has not been approved or is not controlled by any drug conventions.
Information on Melanotan II is widely available on the Internet, please do your research on the product in order for you to feel more comfortable taking Melanotan II. We have provided all the relevant information on this website, however we will not take any responsibility for any side effects incurred from using this peptide as Melanotan II is still currently under trial and waiting approval.
As the consumer you are taking this product entirely at your own risk, UK Melanotan will not be held responsible for any side effects incurred.